Friday, November 03, 2006

How to track media mentions of your org with RSS

[Tags: , ]. Here's a useful article from NetSquared: "By using RSS, you can perform a search once and subscribe to receive all future search results automatically."

I should also add that you can subscribe to links to your site, too. Do a search on Blogger.com, e.g. link:interactivepr.blogspot.com - and at the bottom of the results page will be a link 'Subscribe to this search RSS'. Click on one of the links and then copy the URL - you can use this as an RSS subscription through Bloglines or another RSS reader.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

thnak you for this interesting information. I will be use this, when I cretae a rss feed.

Greetings from Germany

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used this to create my RSS fee and it works like a champ....

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am using this for my RSS feeds, works great thanks very much for the info!

Good Blog!

www.webdesignyorkshire.com

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home